st: Do-file editor tool bar

From   Simon Moore <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Do-file editor tool bar
Date   Mon, 11 Feb 2008 13:22:22 +0000

I have Stata 10MP running on Windows XP SP2. In the tool bar for the do-file editor there are the options File, Edit, Search and Tools each with the first letter underlined. In every other program holding down the alt key and pressing the first letter brings up that options menu. This works everywhere (including the main Stata window) except in the do-file editor. Is this unique to my installation or a more general issue?

Cheers
Simon
*
* For searches and help try: