st: GEE objects

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: GEE objects
Date   Fri, 8 Feb 2008 20:44:40 -0600 (CST)

Hi All -- I would like to obtain the following objects, perhaps posted to another data set, after running a GEE model with xtgee. The two things I need are: The subject level "score" and "information" given by

Di'Vi^{-1}Si and Di'Vi^{-1}Di

These things are computed and summed up during gee computations. Does anyone know of an easy way to dump them out to a data set at the last iteration? Thanks! -- pr

Paul Rathouz, Assoc. Professor of Biostatistics ph 773-834-1970
Dept. of Health Studies, Rm. W-264 fax 773-702-1979
University of Chicago [email protected]
5841 S. Maryland Ave. MC 2007
Chicago, IL 60637

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.
*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/