Re: st: optimal configuration for windows 32/64

From   Johannes Geyer <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: optimal configuration for windows 32/64
Date   Fri, 8 Feb 2008 09:35:00 +0100

Jeph is right, I had the same problem with windows 32. Have a look in this
FAQ:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/win/winmemory.html

Johannes

----------------------
Johannes Geyer
Deutsches Institut f�r Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW Berlin)
German Institute for Economic Research
Department of Public Economics
DIW Berlin
Mohrenstra�e 58
10117 Berlin
Tel: +49-30-89789-258

Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
Gesendet von: [email protected]
08/02/2008 04:41
Bitte antworten an
[email protected]

An
[email protected]
Kopie

Thema
Re: st: optimal configuration for windows 32/64

I think to allocate 2gb of memory, you'll need 64bit stata
on a 64bit OS.