Re: st: RE: broken stick (piecewise linear) regression

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: broken stick (piecewise linear) regression
Date   Fri, 1 Feb 2008 12:24:06 -0500

Maarten,

The example code you wrote did work perfectly! Thank you. It was a
lack of understanding on my part which Nick had tactfully alluded to.
-nl- is not the most user friendly command. I want to now try some
alternative coding such as separate slopes and intercepts but even
this is not easy. I'll see what the reference manual has to offer.

Raphael