Re: st: matching childrens to mothers information

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: matching childrens to mothers information
Date   Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:18:24 +0000 (GMT)

I am still puzzled:

Do you have mothersnum in both datasets or just in the dataset of the
children?

Do you have in both datasets a variable that idetifies to which familiy
someone belongs?

Is there in both datasets any information available that alows you to
see if two observations belong together?

=== message truncated ===

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081