Re: SV: st: From probit to dprobit to interpretation

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: SV: st: From probit to dprobit to interpretation
Date   Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:11:04 +0000 (GMT)

The separate probabilities need to be applied to their group, but the
discrete change needs to be applied to the total sample.

--- [email protected] wrote:

> Thanks Maarten! That is very helpful. I guess what have been
> confusing for me then is how to apply the predicted -0.7% discrete
> change (the difference between turning on and off the effect), on the
> full sample as I have done below, or only on those 500000 that are
> signed up to the membership program. The difference offcourse making
> a huge impact on the result.
>
> Best wishes,
> Alexander

Maarten L. Buis