st: capturing regression output for tables

From   Richard Gibson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: capturing regression output for tables
Date   Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:06:08 +1100

I am running a series of similar analyses on changing data.  I would like to capture regression output, especially estimates, p values for estimates and confidence intervals.  The outcome variables are continuous, ordinal and nominal.  I would like to output these into a table suitable for a word document.  Is there any way to do this in Stata?

Many thanks
Richard