Re: st: Simple Regression

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Simple Regression
Date   Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:03:09 -0500

Spiderman (or Markus)

you seem to be wiling to consider number of grandparents to be an
ordinal response: _ologit_ runs ordinal logistic regression. Might be
what you need, unless you have more complicated stuff in mind (e.g.
different predictors on mother's side vs father's side etc)...

tom