Re: Re: st: Problematic Result with two-step System GMM.

From   "Grant Peter Kabango" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Problematic Result with two-step System GMM.
Date   Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:25:05 +0000

Thank you statalist, this worked.

Grant.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:59:51 +0100
Subject: Re: st: Problematic Result with two-step System GMM.

You may find a reply if you provide exactly the command-line you used and the output from which you guessed that you have too many instruments. From your e-mail, I guess you are using -xtabond2- and you need to work with lag() option to reduce the number of instruments, or collapse option. Read carefully the help file and author's working paper referenced in there.

Nicola