RE: Re: st: Problematic Result with two-step System GMM.

Subject   RE: Re: st: Problematic Result with two-step System GMM.
Date   Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:22:28 -0000

Grant,

To repeat what Nicola said, David Roodman's working paper, cited in the
xtabond2 help file, provides a thorough and user-friendly discussion of
xtabond2 and its options, including lag and collapse.

--Mark