st: RE: A question about ivreg2

Subject   st: RE: A question about ivreg2
Date   Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:43:53 -0000

Alemu,

If you're using OLS in the second stage, then you have no endogenous
regressors.  This means there is no first stage, which explains why
ivreg2 does't report them.

Cheers,
Mark

Prof. Mark E. Schaffer
Director
Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation
Department of Economics
School of Management & Languages
Heriot-Watt University
Edinburgh EH14 4AS  UK