Re: st: Opening a dta file directly from Explorer, Stata 9, Windows Vista

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Opening a dta file directly from Explorer, Stata 9, Windows Vista
Date   Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:53:13 -0500

Delia,

Does this help?

"How do I... Change file extension associations in Windows Vista?"
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10877_11-6172036.html

Friedrich