Re: st: Quantal Response Equilibrium with Stata

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Quantal Response Equilibrium with Stata
Date   Mon, 3 Dec 2007 11:01:25 +0000 (GMT)

--- Massimo Finocchiaro Castro <[email protected]> wrote:
> I need some advices on how (if it is possible) to calculate the
> Quantal Response Equilibrium with Stata.

-findit Quantal Response Equilibrium- doesn't turn up any hits. So if
it is implemented, than it is implemented under a different name. This
is not uncommon, different disciplines often re-invent the same
technique and give it their own name. It is also likely that it isn't
implemented at all, or that it is so straight forward to implement that
no program is needed. As I know nothing about Quantal Response
Equilibrium I can't say.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam