Re: st: Re: having Stata 9 and 10 both installed, and openingfiles by default with Stata 9 (not 10)

From   David Radwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: having Stata 9 and 10 both installed, and openingfiles by default with Stata 9 (not 10)
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:26:55 -0800

Darn! That's too bad.

Phil, thank you for the explanation and offer. I am pretty happy using Stata's do-file editor, even considering this shortcoming, but I will think about trying TextMate some time in the future.

David