Re: st: Question RE: having Stata 9 and 10 both installed, andopening files by default with Stata 9 (not 10)

From   David Radwin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question RE: having Stata 9 and 10 both installed, andopening files by default with Stata 9 (not 10)
Date   Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:22:49 -0800

F, are you able to right-click on a do-file and have it open up in the do-file editor (rather than than have Stata run it)?

Can anyone tell me if and how I might do this on Stata 10 for Macintosh?

Thanks,

David