Re: st: Help with multiple imputation using Stata

Subject   Re: st: Help with multiple imputation using Stata
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:18:03 -0500

At 01:53 PM 11/27/2007, Adriana Pinho wrote:
Dear Maarteen,
Continuing my saga of trying to impute missing values through "ice"
command, the good news is that I got it!
But now I'm trying to figure out how to use "micombine" command after
"ice", i.e, can I obtain odds ratios estimates? and how to do
postestimation analysis?
I'll really be grateful for your respected help!
Regards,
Adriana
I don't know if it will help in this case, but you may want to get -mim- from SSC. mim appears to be a superior successor to micombine; indeed I am not sure why micombine is still out there, as Royston is the author or co-author of both.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: [email protected]
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam