Re: st: problem with xtlogit

From   [email protected] (Jean Marie Linhart, StataCorp LP)
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem with xtlogit
Date   Tue, 27 Nov 2007 16:28:49 -0600

"Daniel Macneil" <macneida at gse dot harvard dot edu> wrote:

> I am trying to fit a model using xtlogit (random effects), like so many times
> before, but for some reason, I am now getting this error:
>
> "option logF() not allowed"
>
> anyone know what it means and what I should do?

Yes!  Your ado files are ahead of your executable.

. update query

Should demonstrate that this is the problem.

. update all

Should fix (most of) this.

Do not forget

. update swap

which is what actually swaps the old executable for the new one.
After this is completed, all should be well.

If further help with updating is required, please contact technical support
[email protected]; you may want to include the results of the
-update query-.

--Jean Marie