Re: st: table of study population characteristics

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: table of study population characteristics
Date   Tue, 13 Nov 2007 12:44:43 -0600

.

search table percentages, all

gives programs that might help like tabout, tablecol, tab2way, tab3way, ...

-Dave