st: issues with right clicking and editing graphs in Mac OS X 10.5

From   Arun Rajamohan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: issues with right clicking and editing graphs in Mac OS X 10.5
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2007 06:37:41 -0500

Hi Statalisters,

I am using Stata 10 on Mac OS X 10.5. I have been noticing this issue for almost over 2 weeks now and just found some time to report it and see if anyone has a solution or setting to avoid this issue. Once I create a graph my preferred way to edit it is to open graph editor, right click and select 'plotregion properties' or 'axis properties' or 'line', 'scatter' properties and then work on it. I do this rather than selecting preferences on the graph editor menu bar. When I do this the plotregion with the scatter or line graph or the axis scale and labels all vanish. Of course this does not happen when I work from the graph editor menu. Also this did not happen when I used Mac OS X 10.4. Hence I am assuming that this is a Leopard issue (http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/mac/leopard.html ). I appreciate any advice from stata users or statacorp. Thanks,

-A

Arun Rajamohan PhD
Department of Biology
Rm. 237, Biological and Geological Sciences Building
University of Western Ontario
London, ON N6A 5B7, CANADA
1-519-6112111 x80582
*