RE: st: -njc_stuff- updated on SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: -njc_stuff- updated on SSC
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:47:31 -0000

Thanks very much.

There _is_ a -njc- command by Rose Medeiros, now at UCLA. Whether it
meets your desire I don't know.

Richard Williams

At 01:04 PM 11/8/2007, Nick Cox wrote:
>Thanks to Kit Baum, the package -njc_stuff- on SSC has been updated.

Quite impressive Nick.  Perhaps we need an -njc- command just for
your work!  Thanks for making so many contributions to the Stata
community.  Besides your own programs, I know that you have also
helped people like me to get our programs written.