st: -njc_stuff- updated on SSC

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: -njc_stuff- updated on SSC
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 18:04:44 -0000

Thanks to Kit Baum, the package -njc_stuff- on SSC has been updated.

This is just two help files with details of my Stata stuff in the public
domain
which you can download from somewhere, mainly SSC, SJ, STB.

I've added details of some recent programs and fixed some other details,

including a few programs that I'd overlooked (and two co-authors).

This is for questions that may arise if you use any of
my work, for example:

You think I wrote something, but can't recall the exact program name.
You've come across something I wrote; is there something more recent or
better or
in related territory?

Stata 7 is required to read the files. Use -ssc- to install.