Majordomo results: Re: st: Variance estimation with cluster

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Majordomo results: Re: st: Variance estimation with cluster
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:01:56 -0500 (EST)

--

**** Command 'steven' not recognized.

**** Command '1.' not recognized.
**** Command '"sampled"' not recognized.
**** Command 'population;' not recognized.
**** Command 'is' not recognized.
**** Command 'are' not recognized.
**** Command 'value' not recognized.
**** Command 'been' not recognized.
**** Command 'regressors' not recognized.

**** Command '2.' not recognized.
**** Command 'regression,' not recognized.
**** Command 'and' not recognized.

**** Command '3.' not recognized.
**** Command 'person-years' not recognized.
**** Command 'in' not recognized.

**** Command 'on' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '>' not recognized.
**** Command '>' not recognized.

**** Command '*' not recognized.
**** Command '*' not recognized.
**** Command '*' not recognized.
**** Command '*' not recognized.
**** Command '*' not recognized.
**** No valid commands found.
**** Commands must be in message BODY, not in HEADER.

**** Help for [email protected]:

This is the "Majordomo" mailing list manager, version 1.94.1.

In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the []'s around it.  Items in angle
brackets, such as <address>, are meta-symbols that should be replaced
by appropriate text without the angle brackets.

It understands the following commands:

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.

    unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
	Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.
	"unsubscribe *" will remove you (or <address>) from all lists.  This
	_may not_ work if you have subscribed using multiple addresses.

    get <list> <filename>
        Get a file related to <list>.

    index <list>
        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

    which [<address>]
	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

    who <list>
	Find out who is on the named <list>.

    info <list>
	Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.

    intro <list>
	Retrieve the introductory message sent to new users.  Non-subscribers
	may not be able to retrieve this.

    lists
	Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

    help
	Retrieve this message.

    end
	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"[email protected]". Multiple commands can be processed provided
each occurs on a separate line.

Commands in the "Subject:" line are NOT processed.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact
"[email protected]".