st: cross-model testing on panel data

From   Elissa Braunstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: cross-model testing on panel data
Date   Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:16:00 -0700

Hello,

Many thanks in advance for any ideas on the following.

I am using US state-level time series data on factors determining male versus female employment, and I am trying to test (1) whether splitting the data up this way is warranted and (2) whether there are significant differences between the estimated coefficients of the two models. Turning to suest, it seems that xtregress-type commands don't support the score option. Is this right and can you suggest any alternatives?

Cheers,
Elissa

*
* For searches and help try: