st: Re: unbalanced panel data with heteroskedasticity and correlation of residuals

From   "dora sepour" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: unbalanced panel data with heteroskedasticity and correlation of residuals
Date   Sun, 4 Nov 2007 11:26:56 +0100

Thank you very much Nicola for your help. xtpcse seems a good alternative, but can i use it to correct for hetero and correlation with fixed or random effects models?
Dora

Move to:
xtpcse y x1 x2, corr(ar1)
Alternatively, you may try -xtgee-, or -xtscc- (from ssc)
Nicola