Re: st: suppressing constant in qreg

From   "E. Paul Wileyto" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: suppressing constant in qreg
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:33:51 -0400

Generally, the option "nocons" suppresses the constant. However, because more than one of your dummy variables gets dropped, I suspect you will still have a problem after dropping the constant.

Woolton Lee wrote:

Is there any way to suppress the constant term when one estimates
quantile regression using qreg? I've fixed effects into the equation
and many of the dummy variables are omitted because of collinearity
with the constant term.

Woolton
*
* For searches and help try: