Re: st: R: Can I repeatedly sample with constraints from an unbalanced data set to balance it?

From   "Paul Walsh" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: R: Can I repeatedly sample with constraints from an unbalanced data set to balance it?
Date   Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:53:36 -0700

Thanks Carlo, I ll chew it over

Paul