Re: st: Problem with stset and sttocc

From   "Isabel Canette, StataCorp LP" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem with stset and sttocc
Date   Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:25:19 -0500

If Andrew could send me (privately) a dataset and a short do-file to
replicate the problem, I would be happy to look into it.

    -- Isabel
    -- icanette(at)stata(dot)com