Re: st: esta: how to display ci AND se

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: esta: how to display ci AND se
Date   Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:52:03 +0200

First of all, note that you seem to be using old versions of the
programs. -esto- and -esta- are now called -eststo- and -esttab- and
are part of the -estout- package. So please type

 . ssc install estout, replace

and use -eststo- and -esttab- from now on.

To your question: This cannot be done with -esttab-'s standard
options. Use -estout-'s -cells()- option, which is allowed with
-esttab-. E.g.:

 . esttab, cells("b(fmt(a3) star) se ci")

See -help estout- for details. Note that the -cells()- option takes
precedence over a whole series of -esttab- options (see -help
esttab##advanced-).

ben