Re: st: Integrating Graphs and Output into single file

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Integrating Graphs and Output into single file
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2007 18:44:20 -0400

Michael Blasnik gave a presentation with the title "Mass producing
appendices using Stata and word processor mail merge" at the North
American Stata Users Group Meeting in 2005. From his summary:
"Confronted with the task of producing a large appendix to a report
that involved a page of tables and 3 graphs for each of 186 panels,
the author discovered an approach to automate this process using Stata
combined with the mail merge facilities of a word processor."

http://econpapers.repec.org/paper/bocasug05/14.htm

Friedrich