Re: st: [Mata newbie] optimize() vs -ml-

From   Antoine Terracol <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: [Mata newbie] optimize() vs -ml-
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:38:06 +0200

Jeff,

Thank you for your very informative answer.

I guess the bottom line is that if one cannot/does not want to use
analytical gradient for a model that includes covariates, then one is
better off sticking with -ml-?

Antoine