st: re: problems with downloading midas

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: problems with downloading midas
Date   Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:17:07 -0400

Carlo said

>I was not successful in downloading -midas- (a Stata program that does
>metanalysis for diagnostic tests) from
>http://ideas.repec.org/p/boc/asug07/4.html.
>
>Moreover, this program cannot be find out by -findit- or -search-.

There should be no problem in downloading its components from the page cited above (well, some Windows users might have troubles with .hlp...) Just click on the links on that page and save the files.

It is not in -findit- nor -search- because it is not on the SSC Archive. If the author requests, I will put it in the archive.

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/