st: Controlling output in Results window and/or in log file

From   "Carole J. Wilson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Controlling output in Results window and/or in log file
Date   Fri, 12 Oct 2007 10:21:37 -0500

----

Hugh might also be interested in Michael Blasnik's -estsave-.  This
would allow him to save the regression results with the data and
replay them at anytime.

--Carole

       Carole J. Wilson
 University of Texas at Dallas