Re: st: How does Stata perform with exact tests?

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How does Stata perform with exact tests?
Date   Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:26:48 +0200

You probably have to give more details. Which statistics are you
talking about? Which algorithms did you implement? Maybe also show us
some critical parts of the code or make your programs available for
download. My own experience with programming exact tests in Stata (see
-ssc describe mgof-) is that results are quite accurate, but this may
also depend on the details of the implementation.
ben

BTW: If, by any chance, you implemented a fast algorithm for
multinomial goodness-of-fit, I'd be very interested...