RE: st: RE: GLLAMM error: log-likelihood cannot be computed

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: GLLAMM error: log-likelihood cannot be computed
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 21:33:31 +0100

But I think the least unsatisfactory options
are

1. To omit zeros and to indicate them by a rug of ticks
on the other axis.

2. To plot downward-pointing arrows at say
log(0.5). Whatever constant is used should
be less than the smallest positive value observed.