Re: st: How to append one graph to another

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to append one graph to another
Date   Thu, 4 Oct 2007 06:30:33 -0400

Steve,

Create a loop to draw the 40 graphs and -graph export- them as WMF or
EMF files. I assume you use Windows and WMF and EMF are vector
graphics formats that allow resizing without loss of quality. If you
prefer, you can also export the graphs to other formats.

Next, start Word and go to Insert - Picture - From File. Browse to the
directory with the exported images, select all of them, and then click
Insert. You have now imported all images into Word in one step.

Friedrich