Re: st: Can't size do-file editor window in Stata 10

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Can't size do-file editor window in Stata 10
Date   Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:43:46 +0200

Hello Carole.

It seems that the do-editor in the windowed mode is shown somewhere
beyond the limits of your viewable desktop area (e.g. on the desktop
of the second monitor if it is present). Right-click the do-editors
button in the task-list, choose "Move" and move the (still invisible)
window with the arrow keys (use keyboard). Try the left and up keys
first.

This might occur when the screen resolution changed/another monitor
plugged or un-plugged/etc.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
   Sergiy