Re: st: Time Series/ arima postestimation- How to forecast more than one-step-ahead?

From   "Erika Morris" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Time Series/ arima postestimation- How to forecast more than one-step-ahead?
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2007 14:22:40 -0500

Thank you all for your responses. I am doing a within-sample forecast.
 I am working through your helpful responses.
Thanks again!