Re: st: Heckman Selection Rule

From   "georg wernicke" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Heckman Selection Rule
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:09:50 +0100

The complete references are:

Marno Verbeek,
A guide to modern econometrics.
2000
John Wiley & Sons,

and

Linders, G. J. M. and H. L. F. de Groot (2006). Estimation of the
Gravity Equation in the Presence of Zero Flows.

when using stata for the heckman it will ask you for a selection
dependent variable. use the dummy for that.

georg