Re: st: RE: Mata Display Matrix

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Mata Display Matrix
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:18:50 -0400

Thanks Ben.  Very impressive.

m.p.

Ben Jann wrote:
Marcello, I did some more improvements. mm_matlist() now features four
different border styles and there is a new function called
mm_smatlist() that returns the output in a string vector rather than
displaying it.

Download the new files from:

http://www.sociolab.ethz.ch/people/jannb/mm_matlist.zip

Here is a small example of what is possible now:

: mm_matlist(X)
1 2
+-------------------------+
1 | 61.00573 .0884898 |
2 | 4.244257 .2894747 |

: mm_matlist(X,("%9.0g","%8.4f"), 3, ("weight", "mpg"),
("Coef.","p-value"), "price")
price | Coef. p-value
weight | 61.00573 0.0885
mpg | 4.244257 0.2895