Re: st: RE: Mata Display Matrix

From   Marcello Pagano <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Mata Display Matrix
Date   Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:53:55 -0400

I was hoping not to have to come back to Stata but rather stay in Mata, but that is what I am looking for.
Thanks,
Ben

Ben Jann wrote:

I think Marcello means something like -matlist- for Mata matrices. I
don't know of any such implementation. However, an obvious workaround
would be

. mata
: X = uniform(5,5)
: st_matrix("X",X)
: end
. matlist X

although this only works with a (non-void) real matrix.
ben