st: regressing on percentages.

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: regressing on percentages.
Date   Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:31:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

I think that this question was previously asked on the
list, but I could not find it in the archives.

I have data from cases and controls. The data consists
of percentages of various cell types for each
individual. The percentages sum to 100 for each
person. I want to compare the two distributions (cases
and controls) while adjusting for subject's
characteristics.

Is there an appropriate model in Stata to do this?

Thank you,
Ricardo

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician