RE: st: RE: Adding Matrices generated from a loop

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Adding Matrices generated from a loop
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:50:36 +0100

Perhaps I should add that initialising the sum matrix
to be zeros can be best. Initialising the sum matrix
to be the first matrix is not, of course, the only
way to do it.

Nick Cox