RE: st: RE: Adding Matrices generated from a loop

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Adding Matrices generated from a loop
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 14:25:00 +0100

Well, initialise outside the loop, and add each replaced
t_i to the sum so far each time round the loop. Naturally,
all the matrices must be conformable.

Nadeem Shafique