Re: st: GLLAMM modeling

From   Mirko <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM modeling
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:46:47 +0100

Hossein,
I suggest you to surf the related website www.gllamm.org where you can
find references of papers, books and presentation about -gllamm- by
the authors and contributors of the code. Google also offers good
integration.

As a follow up, I am not sure, but I don't think that in this material
there is an explanation on how the condition number is actually
computed.

Any idea on this?

Thanks
Mirko