RE: st: Does a do file know its own name?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Does a do file know its own name?
Date   Sun, 19 Aug 2007 16:01:20 +0100

As regards the -creturn- idea, the fact that
do files can call other do files -- which is
half the point of some contributions to this thread --
has implications for that. Normally a returned
result of this kind would be a single filename,
which might be the last do-file called. I guess
there is no insuperable barrier to returning
a vector of filenames somehow, so that the names of
all those currently running are somehow accessible.
How far that would be needed or used by anybody
I don't know.

Skinner Jane Dr (MED)