Re: st: Does a do file know its own name?

From   "Skinner Jane Dr (MED)" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Does a do file know its own name?
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2007 12:27:01 +0100

Many thanks to everybody who replied.  I have installed dolog -
thanks, Roger!  (It's essentially the same as Nick's suggestion,
with some further refinements.)

I would like to add my voice to those who would like to see a
"currently running" section accessible by creturn.  I quite often
write customised output to csv files, and it would be nice if these
could have the same name as their do-file creators, without the
necessity of having a wrapper command to run do files with filenames
as arguments.

Best wishes,

Jane

--
Dr Jane Skinner
School of Medicine, Health Policy & Practice