Re: st: RE: Effect size and Power for the difference between means

From   Diego Bellavia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Effect size and Power for the difference between means
Date   Fri, 17 Aug 2007 20:35:51 +0000 (GMT)

Austin,

Thank you for the clarification,

I tried the way you showed at the beginning but I typed:

egen age1 = mean(age) if groups==1
egen age2 = mean(age) if groups==2

instead of

gen age1= age if groups==1