Re: st: lcolor not allowed

From   "Sergiy R." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lcolor not allowed
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:42:37 -0400

Hi,
try the following two commands:

sysuse auto
twoway line l w, lc(red)

this benchmark should work on all Stata versions, flavours, and platforms.
If it does not work, then some of the ADO files responsible for
handling graphics might become corrupted (perhaps during an update).
Make sure that you have not created your own command -twoway- which
has priority in -adopath- over the standard -twoway-.

Best regards,
   Sergiy