Re: st: lcolor not allowed

From   "Davide Cantoni" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: lcolor not allowed
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 17:15:08 +0200

Thanks for your comments, Mike, but I'm afraid the problem is still
there. Getting to your questions:

- Both versions are abolutely up-to-date, using update all and update
swap afterwards.

- I entered exactly the same commands on both computers. Up to the
last comma, parenthesis, line continuation sign.

- I did not copy the command code in my previous email, defiying, the
FAQ's, because I did not consider it essential to the problem that
lcolor does not work in any case. But here is one example:

. twoway (line difftosynth_10000 year, lcolor(black)) (line
difftosynth_65 year, lcolor(gs12))
option lcolor() not allowed
r(198);

It does not work in a simpler case, either:

. twoway line difftosynth_10000 year, lcolor(black)
option lcolor() not allowed
r(198);

- Again, all of these very same commands work on that other computer
running WinXP.

- Now that I am trying, here's another thing that does never work: lpattern():

. twoway line difftosynth_10000 year, lpattern(dash)
option lpattern() not allowed
r(198);

I have no clue at this point. Thanks for any suggestions, once again.

Davide Cantoni