Re: st: Dropping Variables - Simple Question

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dropping Variables - Simple Question
Date   Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:45:31 +0000

Dear,

You could use a "drop if" command and drop the missing observations of Y and keep the x values for the complete observations.

E.g. drop if Y ==.

Kind regards,

Steven Gorl�